Enhancement of in vivo bone regeneration efficacy of osteogenically undifferentiated human cord blood mesenchymal stem cells
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 93A, Issue 2, pages 666–672, May 2010
How to Cite
Kang, J. M., Kang, S.-W., La, W.-G., Yang, Y.-S. and Kim, B.-S. (2010), Enhancement of in vivo bone regeneration efficacy of osteogenically undifferentiated human cord blood mesenchymal stem cells. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 93A: 666–672. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32282
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2008
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: SC 3220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!