Modeling the adhesion of human embryonic stem cells to poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) surfaces in a 3D environment
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 92A, Issue 2, pages 683–692, February 2010
How to Cite
Gao, S. Y., Lees, J. G., Wong, J. C. Y., Croll, T. I., George, P., Cooper-White, J. J. and Tuch, B. E. (2010), Modeling the adhesion of human embryonic stem cells to poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) surfaces in a 3D environment. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 92A: 683–692. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32401
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
- Beta Cell Alliance Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (pilot grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!