Student Award Winner in the Ph.D. Category for the Society of Biomaterials 33rd Annual Meeting, San Antonio, Texas, April 22–25, 2009
Fibroblasts regulate monocyte response to ECM-derived matrix: The effects on monocyte adhesion and the production of inflammatory, matrix remodeling, and growth factor proteins
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 89A, Issue 4, pages 841–853, 15 June 2009
How to Cite
Chung, A. S. and Kao, W. J. (2009), Fibroblasts regulate monocyte response to ECM-derived matrix: The effects on monocyte adhesion and the production of inflammatory, matrix remodeling, and growth factor proteins. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 89A: 841–853. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32431
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2008
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL077825, R01 EB006613
- NSF Predoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 2006043753
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!