These authors contributed equally to this work.
Uncoupled investigation of scaffold modulus and mesh size on smooth muscle cell behavior
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 90A, Issue 1, pages 303–316, June 2009
How to Cite
Munoz-Pinto, D. J., Bulick, A. S. and Hahn, M. S. (2009), Uncoupled investigation of scaffold modulus and mesh size on smooth muscle cell behavior. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 90A: 303–316. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32492
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2008
- American Heart Association (Scientist Development Grant)
- Texas Engineering Experimental Station
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!