Citric acid-based elastomers provide a biocompatible interface for vascular grafts
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 93A, Issue 1, pages 314–324, April 2010
How to Cite
Kibbe, M. R., Martinez, J., Popowich, D. A., Kapadia, M. R., Ahanchi, S. S., Aalami, O. O., Jiang, Q., Webb, A. R., Yang, J., Carroll, T. and Ameer, G. A. (2010), Citric acid-based elastomers provide a biocompatible interface for vascular grafts. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 93A: 314–324. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32537
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2008
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K08HL084203
- Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review Award
- Northwestern University Drew Senyei, MD
- Translational Research Award
- The Northwestern Memorial Foundation Eleanor Wood-Prince
- The American Vascular Association
- The Northwestern University Institute for BioNanotechnology in Medicine
- The Feinberg Cardiovascular Research Institute
- American Heart Association Established Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!