Tailoring the mechanical properties of 3D-designed poly(glycerol sebacate) scaffolds for cartilage applications
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 94A, Issue 1, pages 9–18, July 2010
How to Cite
Kemppainen, J. M. and Hollister, S. J. (2010), Tailoring the mechanical properties of 3D-designed poly(glycerol sebacate) scaffolds for cartilage applications. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 94A: 9–18. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32653
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation (GSRF), a Regenerative Sciences Training Grant. Grant Number: T90 DK070071
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 DE 13608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!