Mono-dispersed bioactive glass nanospheres: Preparation and effects on biomechanics of mammalian cells
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 95A, Issue 3, pages 747–754, 1 December 2010
How to Cite
Hong, Z., Luz, G. M., Hampel, P. J., Jin, M., Liu, A., Chen, X. and Mano, J. F. (2010), Mono-dispersed bioactive glass nanospheres: Preparation and effects on biomechanics of mammalian cells. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 95A: 747–754. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32898
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50733003
- Knowledge Innovation Project of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KGCX-YW-208
- International Cooperation fund of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 20071314
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China, the Science and Technology Development Project of Jilin Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: 20060701
- FCT – Portugal. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI/69263/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!