Sciatic nerve repair by reinforced nerve conduits made of gelatin–tricalcium phosphate composites
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 96A, Issue 2, pages 288–300, February 2011
How to Cite
Yang, Y.-C., Shen, C.-C., Cheng, H.-C. and Liu, B.-S. (2011), Sciatic nerve repair by reinforced nerve conduits made of gelatin–tricalcium phosphate composites. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 96A: 288–300. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32973
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 98-2320-B-166-002-MY3
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital and Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan, Republic of China. Grant Number: TCVGH-CTUST-987709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!