Fibrin microthreads support mesenchymal stem cell growth while maintaining differentiation potential
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 96A, Issue 2, pages 301–312, February 2011
How to Cite
Proulx, M. K., Carey, S. P., DiTroia, L. M., Jones, C. M., Fakharzadeh, M., Guyette, J. P., Clement, A. L., Orr, R. G., Rolle, M. W., Pins, G. D. and Gaudette, G. R. (2011), Fibrin microthreads support mesenchymal stem cell growth while maintaining differentiation potential. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 96A: 301–312. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32978
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R21HL093639
- American Heart Association (Scientist Development Grant to GRG and Student Scholarship in Cardiovascular Disease and Stroke to MKP)
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (Faculty Advancement in Research award)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!