Extracellular matrix-mimetic adhesive biomaterials for bone repair
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 96A, Issue 1, pages 261–272, January 2011
How to Cite
Shekaran, A. and García, A. J. (2011), Extracellular matrix-mimetic adhesive biomaterials for bone repair. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 96A: 261–272. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32979
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR, Singapore)
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- Arthritis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!