Biamphiphilic triblock copolymer micelles as a multifunctional platform for anticancer drug delivery
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 96A, Issue 2, pages 330–340, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, W., Li, Y., Liu, L., Zhang, W., Chen, Y. and Xi, F. (2011), Biamphiphilic triblock copolymer micelles as a multifunctional platform for anticancer drug delivery. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 96A: 330–340. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32985
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20534010, 20625412
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-YW-H19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!