Enzyme-synthesized poly(amine-co-esters) as nonviral vectors for gene delivery
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 96A, Issue 2, pages 456–465, February 2011
How to Cite
Liu, J., Jiang, Z., Zhou, J., Zhang, S. and Saltzman, W. M. (2011), Enzyme-synthesized poly(amine-co-esters) as nonviral vectors for gene delivery. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 96A: 456–465. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32994
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: EB-000487
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!