These authors contributed equally to this work.
In vivo performance of a phospholipid-coated bioerodable elastomeric graft for small-diameter vascular applications
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 96A, Issue 2, pages 436–448, February 2011
How to Cite
Soletti, L., Nieponice, A., Hong, Y., Ye, S.-H., Stankus, J. J., Wagner, W. R. and Vorp, D. A. (2011), In vivo performance of a phospholipid-coated bioerodable elastomeric graft for small-diameter vascular applications. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 96A: 436–448. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.32997
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2010
- United States National Institutes of Health (BRP). Grant Number: R01 HL069368
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!