Effects of aqueous environment and surface defects on Arg-Gly-Asp peptide adsorption on titanium oxide surfaces investigated by molecular dynamics simulation
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 96A, Issue 2, pages 466–476, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, H.-p., Lu, X., Leng, Y., Watari, F., Weng, J., Feng, B. and Qu, S. (2011), Effects of aqueous environment and surface defects on Arg-Gly-Asp peptide adsorption on titanium oxide surfaces investigated by molecular dynamics simulation. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 96A: 466–476. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33003
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 30700172, 31070851
- NSFC/RGC Joint Research Funding. Grant Numbers: N_HKUST601/08, 30831160509
- MSTC (National Key Project of Scientific and Technical Supporting Programs Fund). Grant Number: 2006BAI16B01
- JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Foreign Researchers and Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!