A semi-degradable composite scaffold for articular cartilage defects
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 1, pages 8–15, April 2011
How to Cite
Scholten, P. M., Ng, K. W., Joh, K., Serino, L. P., Warren, R. F., Torzilli, P. A. and Maher, S. A. (2011), A semi-degradable composite scaffold for articular cartilage defects. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 8–15. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33005
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: UL1 RR024996, TL1RR024998
- The Clinical and Translation Science Center at Weill Cornell Medical College
- The National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: C06-RR12538-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!