Roles of genipin crosslinking and biomolecule conditioning in collagen-based biopolymer: Potential for vascular media regeneration
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 1, pages 16–26, April 2011
How to Cite
Madhavan, K., Belchenko, D. and Tan, W. (2011), Roles of genipin crosslinking and biomolecule conditioning in collagen-based biopolymer: Potential for vascular media regeneration. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 16–26. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33006
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI 0852863
- University of Colorado (Innovative Grant Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!