The administration of BDNF and GDNF to the brain via PLGA microparticles patterned within a degradable PEG-based hydrogel: Protein distribution and the glial response
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 96A, Issue 3, pages 595–607, 1 March 2011
How to Cite
Lampe, K. J., Kern, D. S., Mahoney, M. J. and Bjugstad, K. B. (2011), The administration of BDNF and GDNF to the brain via PLGA microparticles patterned within a degradable PEG-based hydrogel: Protein distribution and the glial response. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 96A: 595–607. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33011
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2010
- U.S. Department of Education's Graduate Assistantships in Areas of National Need Program with fellowship
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: RO1-NS052597
- University of Colorado Beverly Sears Graduate Student Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!