The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneur Fellow
Award Winner in the Young Investigator Category, 2011 Society for Biomaterials Annual Meeting and Exposition, Orlando, Florida, April 13–16, 2011
On-demand drug delivery from self-assembled nanofibrous gels: A new approach for treatment of proteolytic disease
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 2, pages 103–110, May 2011
How to Cite
Vemula, P. K., Boilard, E., Syed, A., Campbell, N. R., Muluneh, M., Weitz, D. A., Lee, D. M. and Karp, J. M. (2011), On-demand drug delivery from self-assembled nanofibrous gels: A new approach for treatment of proteolytic disease. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 103–110. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33020
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2010
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation (Entrepreneur Postdoctoral Fellowship)
- Arthritis Foundation
- Cogan Family Foundation
- Harvard Catalyst Program
- CIMIT (U.S. Army). Grant Number: W81XWH-09-2-0001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!