These authors contributed equally to this work.
Blood protein-polymer adsorption: Implications for understanding complement-mediated hemoincompatibility
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 1, pages 74–84, April 2011
How to Cite
Engberg, A. E., Rosengren-Holmberg, J. P., Chen, H., Nilsson, B., Lambris, J. D., Nicholls, I. A. and Ekdahl, K. N. (2011), Blood protein-polymer adsorption: Implications for understanding complement-mediated hemoincompatibility. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 74–84. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33030
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2010
- Swedish Research Council (VR). Grant Numbers: 2009-4675, 2009-4462, 2006-6041
- Swedish Research Council/SSF/Vinnova. Grant Number: 60761701
- National Institutes of Health (USA). Grant Numbers: EB003968, AI068730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!