These authors contributed equally to this work.
Blood protein-polymer adsorption: Implications for understanding complement-mediated hemoincompatibility
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 1, pages 74–84, April 2011
How to Cite
Engberg, A. E., Rosengren-Holmberg, J. P., Chen, H., Nilsson, B., Lambris, J. D., Nicholls, I. A. and Ekdahl, K. N. (2011), Blood protein-polymer adsorption: Implications for understanding complement-mediated hemoincompatibility. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 74–84. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33030
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2010
- Swedish Research Council (VR). Grant Numbers: 2009-4675, 2009-4462, 2006-6041
- Swedish Research Council/SSF/Vinnova. Grant Number: 60761701
- National Institutes of Health (USA). Grant Numbers: EB003968, AI068730
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|JBM_33030_sm_suppinfotab1.doc||40K||Supporting Information Table S1: IR frequencies (cm-1) obtained for the synthesized polymers.|
|JBM_33030_sm_suppinfotab2.doc||44K||Supporting Information Table S2: Polymer compositions and physical data for the synthesized polymers.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.