Enhancing blood compatibility of biodegradable polymers by introducing sulfobetaine
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 4, pages 472–479, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Cao, J., Chen, Y.-W., Wang, X. and Luo, X.-L. (2011), Enhancing blood compatibility of biodegradable polymers by introducing sulfobetaine. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 472–479. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33060
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2010
- NSFC. Grant Number: 51073103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!