Layer-by-layer assembly of chitosan and platelet monoclonal antibody to improve biocompatibility and release character of PLLA coated stent
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 4, pages 423–432, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Luo, L. L., Wang, G. X., Li, Y. L., Yin, T. Y., Jiang, T. and Ruan, C. G. (2011), Layer-by-layer assembly of chitosan and platelet monoclonal antibody to improve biocompatibility and release character of PLLA coated stent. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 423–432. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33066
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China (Internationally Scientific and Technological Cooperation). Grant Number: 2004DFA06400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30970721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!