Comparably accelerated vascularization by preincorporation of aortic fragments and mesenchymal stem cells in implanted tissue engineering constructs
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 4, pages 383–394, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Schumann, P., von See, C., Kampmann, A., Lindhorst, D., Tavassol, F., Kokemüller, H., Bormann, K.-H., Gellrich, N.-C. and Rücker, M. (2011), Comparably accelerated vascularization by preincorporation of aortic fragments and mesenchymal stem cells in implanted tissue engineering constructs. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 383–394. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33069
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: RU 1224/1-1,2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!