Folate-conjugated amphiphilic star-shaped block copolymers as targeted nanocarriers
Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 4, pages 498–508, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Zhou, Z., Yang, C., Kong, D., Wan, Y. and Wang, Z. (2011), Folate-conjugated amphiphilic star-shaped block copolymers as targeted nanocarriers. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 498–508. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33071
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
- Tianjin Research Program of Application Foundation and Advanced Technology (major program 2011)
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20674055, 30725030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!