Effects of surface wettability, flow, and protein concentration on macrophage and astrocyte adhesion in an in vitro model of central nervous system catheter obstruction
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 4, pages 433–440, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Harris, C. A., Resau, J. H., Hudson, E. A., West, R. A., Moon, C., Black, A. D. and McAllister, J. P. (2011), Effects of surface wettability, flow, and protein concentration on macrophage and astrocyte adhesion in an in vitro model of central nervous system catheter obstruction. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 433–440. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33078
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2010
- Division of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Primary Children's Medical Center, The Department of Neurosurgery at the University of Utah; School of Medicine, The Van Andel Research Institute, and STARS-Kids (Seeking Techniques Advancing Research in Shunts), a charitable foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!