Reaming debris as a novel source of autologous bone to enhance healing of bone defects
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 97A, Issue 4, pages 457–465, 15 June 2011
How to Cite
Bakker, A. D., Kroeze, R. J., Korstjens, C., de Kleine, R. H., Frölke, J. P. M. and Klein-Nulend, J. (2011), Reaming debris as a novel source of autologous bone to enhance healing of bone defects. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 97A: 457–465. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33080
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
- Research Institute MOVE of the VU University Amsterdam
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!