How to cite this article: Huang W-C, Yao C-K, Liao J-D, Lin C-C K, Ju M-S. 2011. Enhanced schwann cell adhesion and elongation on a topographically and chemically modified poly(L-lactic acid) film surface. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:158-165.
Enhanced schwann cell adhesion and elongation on a topographically and chemically modified poly(L-lactic acid) film surface†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 2, pages 158–165, November 2011
How to Cite
Huang, W.-C., Yao, C.-K., Liao, J.-D., Lin, C.-C. K. and Ju, M.-S. (2011), Enhanced schwann cell adhesion and elongation on a topographically and chemically modified poly(L-lactic acid) film surface. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 158–165. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33090
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!