McKeon-Fischer KD, Flagg DH, Freeman JW. 2011. Coaxial electrospun poly(e-caprolactone), multiwalled carbon nanotubes, and polyacrylic acid/polyvinyl alcohol scaffold for skeletal muscle tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:493–499.
Coaxial electrospun poly(ε-caprolactone), multiwalled carbon nanotubes, and polyacrylic acid/polyvinyl alcohol scaffold for skeletal muscle tissue engineering†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 3, pages 493–499, 1 December 2011
How to Cite
McKeon-Fischer, K. D., Flagg, D. H. and Freeman, J. W. (2011), Coaxial electrospun poly(ε-caprolactone), multiwalled carbon nanotubes, and polyacrylic acid/polyvinyl alcohol scaffold for skeletal muscle tissue engineering. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 493–499. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33116
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
- Institute for Critical Technology and Applied Science (ICTAS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!