How to cite this article: Williams SK, Kleinert LB, Patula-Steinbrenner V. 2011. Accelerated neovascularization and endothelialization of vascular grafts promoted by covalently bound laminin type 1. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:67–73.
Accelerated neovascularization and endothelialization of vascular grafts promoted by covalently bound laminin type 1†
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 1, pages 67–73, October 2011
How to Cite
Williams, S. K., Kleinert, L. B. and Patula-Steinbrenner, V. (2011), Accelerated neovascularization and endothelialization of vascular grafts promoted by covalently bound laminin type 1. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 67–73. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33138
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL63873, DK 078175
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!