How to cite this article: Doostdar N, Manrique CJ, Hamill MB, Barron AR. 2011. Synthesis of calcium-silica composites: A route toward an in vitro model system for calcific band keratopathy precipitates. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:173–183.
Synthesis of calcium–silica composites: A route toward an in vitro model system for calcific band keratopathy precipitates †
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 2, pages 173–183, November 2011
How to Cite
Doostdar, N., Manrique, C. J., Hamill, M. B. and Barron, A. R. (2011), Synthesis of calcium–silica composites: A route toward an in vitro model system for calcific band keratopathy precipitates . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 173–183. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33172
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2010
- Center for Biological and Environmental Nanotechnology (under the auspices of the National Science Foundation), Robert A. Welch Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!