How to cite this article: Li Z, Kreiner M, Edrada-;Ebel R, Cui Z, van der Walle CF, Mardon HJ. 2011. Perfusion culture enhanced human endometrial stromal cell growth in alginate-;multivalent integrin α5β1 ligand scaffolds. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:211-220.
Perfusion culture enhanced human endometrial stromal cell growth in alginate-multivalent integrin α5β1 ligand scaffolds†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 2, pages 211–220, November 2011
How to Cite
Li, Z., Kreiner, M., Edrada-Ebel, R., Cui, Z., van der Walle, C. F. and Mardon, H. J. (2011), Perfusion culture enhanced human endometrial stromal cell growth in alginate-multivalent integrin α5β1 ligand scaffolds. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 211–220. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33177
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BB/D522497/1
- Medical Research Council Milstein Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!