The author, or one or more of the authors, has received or will receive remuneration or other prequisites for personal or professional use from a commercial or industrial agent in direct or indirect relationship to their authorship.
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 2, pages 221–230, November 2011
How to Cite
Aurora, A., Mesiha, M., Tan, C. D., Walker, E., Sahoo, S., Iannotti, J. P., McCarron, J. A. and Derwin, K. A. (2011), Mechanical characterization and biocompatibility of a novel reinforced fascia patch for rotator cuff repair. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 221–230. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33179
How to cite this article: Aurora A, Mesiha M, Tan CD, Walker E, Sahoo S, Iannotti JP, McCarron JA, Derwin KA. 2011. Mechanical characterization and biocompatibility of a novel reinforced fascia patch for rotator cuff repair. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:221-230.
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- State of Ohio. Grant Number: BRTT 05-30
- Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine. Grant Number: W81XWH-08-2-0034
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation; Cleveland State University-Molecular Medicine Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!