How to cite this article: Yang K, Qin W, Tang H, Tan L, Xie Q, Ma M, Zhang Y, Yao S. 2011. Polyamidoamine dendrimerfunctionalized carbon nanotubes-mediated GFP gene transfection for HeLa cells: Effects of different types of carbon nanotubes. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:231-239.
Polyamidoamine dendrimer-functionalized carbon nanotubes-mediated GFP gene transfection for HeLa cells: Effects of different types of carbon nanotubes †
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 2, pages 231–239, November 2011
How to Cite
Yang, K., Qin, W., Tang, H., Tan, L., Xie, Q., Ma, M., Zhang, Y. and Yao, S. (2011), Polyamidoamine dendrimer-functionalized carbon nanotubes-mediated GFP gene transfection for HeLa cells: Effects of different types of carbon nanotubes . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 231–239. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33180
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20705008, 20875029, 20905025
- Hunan Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 09JJ6026
- Program for Excellent Talents in Hunan Normal University. Grant Number: ET20804
- Aid Program for Science and Technology Innovative Research Team in Higher Educational Institutions of Hunan Province
- Scientific Research Fund of Hunan Provincial Education Department; contract grant number: 09B062
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!