How to cite this article: Prosecká E, Rampichová M, Vojtová L, Tvrdík D, Melčáková Š, Juhasová J, Plencner M, Jakubová R, Jančá ř J, Nečas A, Kochová P, Klepá ček J, Tonar Z, Amler E. Optimized conditions for mesenchymal stem cells to differentiate into osteoblasts on a collagen/hydroxyapatite matrix. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:307-315.
Optimized conditions for mesenchymal stem cells to differentiate into osteoblasts on a collagen/hydroxyapatite matrix†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 2, pages 307–315, November 2011
How to Cite
Prosecká, E., Rampichová, M., Vojtová, L., Tvrdík, D., Melčáková, Š., Juhasová, J., Plencner, M., Jakubová, R., Jančář, J., Nečas, A., Kochová, P., Klepáček, J., Tonar, Z. and Amler, E. (2011), Optimized conditions for mesenchymal stem cells to differentiate into osteoblasts on a collagen/hydroxyapatite matrix. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 307–315. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33189
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: AV0Z50390703, AV0Z50390512
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: NPV II 2B06130, 1M0510, P304/10/1307, 4977751303
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: IAA500390702
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GA202/09/1151
- EU Project BIOSCENT. Grant Number: 7E09088
- The Grant Agency of the Charles University. Grant Numbers: 119009, 96610, 119209, 97110, 80009
- Grant Agency of Czech Republic. Grant Number: 106/09/P226
- The Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic (project ERA-NET CARSILA). Grant Number: ME 10145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!