How to cite this article: Tan D, Zhang X, Li J, Tan H, Fu Q. 2012. Modification of poly(ether urethane) with fluorinated phosphorylcholine polyurethane for improvement of the blood compatibility. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:380-387.
Modification of poly(ether urethane) with fluorinated phosphorylcholine polyurethane for improvement of the blood compatibility†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 2, pages 380–387, February 2012
How to Cite
Tan, D., Zhang, X., Li, J., Tan, H. and Fu, Q. (2012), Modification of poly(ether urethane) with fluorinated phosphorylcholine polyurethane for improvement of the blood compatibility. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 380–387. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33191
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50673063
- Program for the New-Century Excellent Talents of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: NCET-08-0381
- Sichuan Provincial Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 09ZQ026-024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!