How to cite this article: Ziemba B, Janaszewska A, Ciepluch K, Krotewicz M, Fogel WA, Appelhans D, Voit B, Bryszewska M, Klajnert B. 2011. In vivo toxicity of poly(propyleneimine) dendrimers. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2011:99A:261-268.
In vivo toxicity of poly(propyleneimine) dendrimers†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 99A, Issue 2, pages 261–268, November 2011
How to Cite
Ziemba, B., Janaszewska, A., Ciepluch, K., Krotewicz, M., Fogel, W. A., Appelhans, D., Voit, B., Bryszewska, M. and Klajnert, B. (2011), In vivo toxicity of poly(propyleneimine) dendrimers. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 99A: 261–268. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33196
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
- EU European Regional Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!