How to cite this article: Neal RA, Tholpady SS, Foley PL, Swami N, Ogle RC, Botchwey EA. 2012. Alignment and composition of laminin-polycaprolactone nanofiber blends enhance peripheral nerve regeneration. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:406-423.
Alignment and composition of laminin–polycaprolactone nanofiber blends enhance peripheral nerve regeneration †
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 2, pages 406–423, February 2012
How to Cite
Neal, R. A., Tholpady, S. S., Foley, P. L., Swami, N., Ogle, R. C. and Botchwey, E. A. (2012), Alignment and composition of laminin–polycaprolactone nanofiber blends enhance peripheral nerve regeneration . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 406–423. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33204
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2011
- National Science Foundation Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (EFRI). Grant Number: 736002
- National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: DE-010369-08
- University of Virginia Biotechnology Training Program. Grant Number: 5T32GM008715-08
- National Science Foundation Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems (CBET). Grant Number: 0933643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!