How to cite this article: Halliday AJ, Campbell TE, Razal JM, McLean KJ, Nelson TS, Cook MJ, Wallace GG. 2012. In vivo biocompatibility and in vitro characterization of poly-lactide-co-glycolide structures containing Levetiracetam, for the treatment of epilepsy. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:424-431.
In vivo biocompatibility and in vitro characterization of poly-lactide-co-glycolide structures containing levetiracetam, for the treatment of epilepsy †
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 2, pages 424–431, February 2012
How to Cite
Halliday, A. J., Campbell, T. E., Razal, J. M., McLean, K. J., Nelson, T. S., Cook, M. J. and Wallace, G. G. (2012), In vivo biocompatibility and in vitro characterization of poly-lactide-co-glycolide structures containing levetiracetam, for the treatment of epilepsy . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 424–431. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33208
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
- Victorian Government through its Science Technology and Innovation Initiative from the Department of Industry, Innovation, and Regional Development; ARC Federation Fellowship (to G.G.W.); Australian Research Council for the APD Fellowship (to J.M.R.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!