How to cite this article: Palacio MLB, Schricker SR, Bhushan B. 2012. Protein conformation changes on block copolymer surfaces detected by antibody-functionalized atomic force microscope tips. J Biomed Mater Res Part A2012:100A:18–25.
Protein conformation changes on block copolymer surfaces detected by antibody-functionalized atomic force microscope tips †
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2012
How to Cite
Palacio, M. L. B., Schricker, S. R. and Bhushan, B. (2012), Protein conformation changes on block copolymer surfaces detected by antibody-functionalized atomic force microscope tips . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 18–25. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33219
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- NSF-DMR. Grant Number: 0114098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!