How to cite this article: Schuh E, Hofmann S, Stok K, Notbohm H, Müller R, Rotter N. 2012. Chondrocyte redifferentiation in 3D: The effect of adhesion site density and substrate elasticity. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:38–47.
Chondrocyte redifferentiation in 3D: The effect of adhesion site density and substrate elasticity †
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 38–47, January 2012
How to Cite
Schuh, E., Hofmann, S., Stok, K., Notbohm, H., Müller, R. and Rotter, N. (2012), Chondrocyte redifferentiation in 3D: The effect of adhesion site density and substrate elasticity . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 38–47. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33226
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2011
- Network of excellence, EXPERTISSUES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!