How to cite this article: Shen C-C, Yang Y-C, Liu B-S. 2012. Peripheral nerve repair of transplanted undifferentiated adipose tissuederived stem cells in a biodegradable reinforced nerve conduit. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:48–63.
Peripheral nerve repair of transplanted undifferentiated adipose tissue-derived stem cells in a biodegradable reinforced nerve conduit †
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 48–63, January 2012
How to Cite
Shen, C.-C., Yang, Y.-C. and Liu, B.-S. (2012), Peripheral nerve repair of transplanted undifferentiated adipose tissue-derived stem cells in a biodegradable reinforced nerve conduit . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 48–63. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33227
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- Taichung Veterans General Hospital and Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: TCVGH-1004905C, TCVGH-CTUST-1007703
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 98-2320-B-166-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!