How to cite this article: Chai WL, Brook IM, Emanuelsson L, Palmquist A, van Noort R, Moharamzadeh K. 2012. Ultrastructural analysis of implant-soft tissue interface on a three dimensional tissue-engineered oral mucosal model. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:269–277.
Ultrastructural analysis of implant–soft tissue interface on a three dimensional tissue-engineered oral mucosal model†
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 2, pages 269–277, February 2012
How to Cite
Chai, W. L., Brook, I. M., Emanuelsson, L., Palmquist, A., van Noort, R. and Moharamzadeh, K. (2012), Ultrastructural analysis of implant–soft tissue interface on a three dimensional tissue-engineered oral mucosal model. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 269–277. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33245
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- The Government of Malaysia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!