These authors contributed equally to this work.
The roles of extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 pathway in regulating osteogenic differentiation of murine preosteoblasts MC3T3-E1 cells on roughened titanium surfaces†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 125–133, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhuang, L.-F., Jiang, H.-H., Qiao, S.-C., Appert, C., Si, M.-s., Gu, Y.-X. and Lai, H.-C. (2012), The roles of extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 pathway in regulating osteogenic differentiation of murine preosteoblasts MC3T3-E1 cells on roughened titanium surfaces. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33247
How to cite this article: Zhuang L-F, Jiang H-H, Qiao S-C, Appert C, Si M-s, Gu Y-X, Lai H-C. 2012. The roles of extracellular signalregulated kinase 1/2 pathway in regulating osteogenic differentiation of murine preosteoblasts MC3T3-E1 cells on roughened titanium surfaces. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:125–133.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070842
- Shanghai Municipal Education Committee. Grant Number: 08zz57
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 09411955000, 1052nm04500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!