How to cite this article: Igarashi T, Iwasaki N, Kawamura D, Kasahara Y, Tsukuda Y, Ohzawa N, Ito M, Izumisawa Y, Minami A. 2012. Repair of articular cartilage defects with a novel injectable in situ forming material in a canine model. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:180–187.
Repair of articular cartilage defects with a novel injectable in situ forming material in a canine model†
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 180–187, January 2012
How to Cite
Igarashi, T., Iwasaki, N., Kawamura, D., Kasahara, Y., Tsukuda, Y., Ohzawa, N., Ito, M., Izumisawa, Y. and Minami, A. (2012), Repair of articular cartilage defects with a novel injectable in situ forming material in a canine model. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 180–187. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33248
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2011
- Development of a Novel Injectable Material for the Treatment of Joint Disorders
- Science and Technology Incubation Program in Advanced Regions, Japan Science and Technology Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!