R.W. is incumbent of the Canada Research Chair in Biomaterials and R.E.W.H. holds a Canada Research Chair in Health and Genomics.
Local delivery of antimicrobial peptides using self-organized TiO2 nanotube arrays for peri-implant infections †
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 2, pages 278–285, February 2012
How to Cite
Ma, M., Kazemzadeh-Narbat, M., Hui, Y., Lu, S., Ding, C., Chen, D. D. Y., Hancock, R. E. W. and Wang, R. (2012), Local delivery of antimicrobial peptides using self-organized TiO2 nanotube arrays for peri-implant infections . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 278–285. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33251
How to cite this article: Ma M, Kazemzadeh-Narbat M, Hui Y, Lu S, Ding C, Chen DDY, Hancock REW, Wang R. 2012. Local delivery of antimicrobial peptides using self-organized TiO2 nanotube arrays for peri-implant infections. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:278–285.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!