How to cite this article: Xiao W, Chen W-H, Li C, Chen J-X, Zhang X-Z, Zhuo R-X. 2012. A plug and play polymeric template driven by supramolecular interactions. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:149–154.
A plug and play polymeric template driven by supramolecular interactions†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 149–154, January 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, W., Chen, W.-H., Li, C., Chen, J.-X., Zhang, X.-Z. and Zhuo, R.-X. (2012), A plug and play polymeric template driven by supramolecular interactions. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 149–154. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33254
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606202
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province, China. Grant Number: 2009CDA024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!