Conflicts of interest: The author, or one or more of the authors, has received or will receive remuneration or other prequisites for personal or professional use from a commercial or industrial agent in direct or indirect relationship to their authorship.
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 220–229, January 2012
How to Cite
McCanless, J. D., Jennings, L. K., Cole, J. A., Bumgardner, J. D. and Haggard, W. O. (2012), In vitro differentiation and biocompatibility of mesenchymal stem cells on a novel platelet releasate-containing injectable composite. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 220–229. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33256
How to cite this article: McCanless JD, Jennings LK, Cole JA, Bumgardner JD, Haggard WO. 2012. In vitro differentiation and biocompatibility of mesenchymal stem cells on a novel platelet releasate-containing injectable composite. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:220–229.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!