How to cite this article: Balint E, Gatt CJ Jr., Dunn MG. 2012. Design and mechanical evaluation of a novel fiber-reinforced scaffold for meniscus replacement. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:195–202.
Design and mechanical evaluation of a novel fiber-reinforced scaffold for meniscus replacement†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 195–202, January 2012
How to Cite
Balint, E., Gatt, C. J. and Dunn, M. G. (2012), Design and mechanical evaluation of a novel fiber-reinforced scaffold for meniscus replacement. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33260
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: R21 AR052118
- NJ Center for Biomaterials—Center for Military Biomaterials Research (CeMBR). Grant Number: W81XWH042003
- Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine (AFIRM, Rutgers-Cleveland Clinic Consortium). Grant Number: W81XWH-08-2-0034
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), UMDNJ NJCST Technology Commercialization Fund, Summer Research Fellowships
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!