How to cite this article: Ni P-Y, Fan M, Qian Z-Y, Luo J-C, Gong C-Y, Fu S-Z, Shi S, Luo F, Yang Z-M. 2012. Synthesis and characterization of injectable, thermosensitive, and biocompatible acellular bone matrix/poly(ethylene glycol)-poly(ecaprolactone)-poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogel composite. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:171–179.
Synthesis and characterization of injectable, thermosensitive, and biocompatible acellular bone matrix/poly(ethylene glycol)-poly (ε-caprolactone)-poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogel composite†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 1, pages 171–179, January 2012
How to Cite
Ni, P.-Y., Fan, M., Qian, Z.-Y., Luo, J.-C., Gong, C.-Y., Fu, S.-Z., Shi, S., Luo, F. and Yang, Z.-M. (2012), Synthesis and characterization of injectable, thermosensitive, and biocompatible acellular bone matrix/poly(ethylene glycol)-poly (ε-caprolactone)-poly(ethylene glycol) hydrogel composite. J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 171–179. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33262
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- National 863 Project. Grant Number: 2007AA021902
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!