How to cite this article: Wang B-Y, Fu S-Z, Ni P-Y, Peng J-R, Zheng L, Luo F, Liu H, Qian Z-Y. 2012. Electrospun polylactide/poly(ethylene glycol) hybrid fibrous scaffolds for tissue engineering. J Biomed Mater Res Part A 2012:100A:441-449.
Electrospun polylactide/poly(ethylene glycol) hybrid fibrous scaffolds for tissue engineering †
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part A
Volume 100A, Issue 2, pages 441–449, February 2012
How to Cite
Wang, B.-Y., Fu, S.-Z., Ni, P.-Y., Peng, J.-R., Zheng, L., Luo, F., Liu, H. and Qian, Z.-Y. (2012), Electrospun polylactide/poly(ethylene glycol) hybrid fibrous scaffolds for tissue engineering . J. Biomed. Mater. Res., 100A: 441–449. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.33264
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- National 863 project. Grant Number: 2007AA021902
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!